Are all our days karmic? I guess so if you believe that nothing happens by chance and that everything is as is meant to be at all times….I believe that we select, create and manifest the paths of our lives according the level of our consciousness and our inner voice and this blog reflects thoughts mostly on love and happiness, on relationships and daily life as I ride the waves of my own karma, sometimes in turbulence, sometimes in peace....

Sunday 23 October 2011

A walk in the woods

Sometimes all it takes is a walk in nature to get you out of the rathole of everyday living in the city. Today I took one of those walks, and it was so invigorating in so many ways. Walking  allows me to think more clearly and while I walk I'm concentrating on my breathing and I try to keep a steady pace uphill and downhill. It's a sort of a meditation if you keep your mind focused on your breathing and your pace. You can feel the energy building up and combined with the clean fresh energy you inhale and the endorphines keeping you in a happy state, walking in the woods is an overall fulfilling experience in many levels and I enjoy mine every weekend for many years now. As I live in the city, I need to reconnect with nature quite often and so I love taking long walks on the mountains surrounding Athens and I highly recommend it to all the city-sleekers out there.....

love

Tabitha

No comments:

Post a Comment