Are all our days karmic? I guess so if you believe that nothing happens by chance and that everything is as is meant to be at all times….I believe that we select, create and manifest the paths of our lives according the level of our consciousness and our inner voice and this blog reflects thoughts mostly on love and happiness, on relationships and daily life as I ride the waves of my own karma, sometimes in turbulence, sometimes in peace....

Thursday 28 June 2012

Back together again (yeah!!!)


Singledom didn't last that long and might as well cause it was painful like Dande's hell...Wild-Ocean-eyes-man and I met last night and made up amongst lots of tears and 'love you' declarations.....And yes, there is no feeling higher than love, none that I ever have experienced anyway....I'm in love and I can't get enough! Today I catch myself day dreaming and drifting away to the magical moments of last night in his arms and in a haze of love, desire and summer breeze....Sometimes we are too harsh with others and we don't realize that in reality we are harsh with ourselves. The demands and unfullfilled needs that we crave from the others can not / will not be met by any other than ourselves at the end so we better look inside and solve our issues first, before looking for someone outthere to fill those gaps. Placing such a responsibility on someone else's soulders is doomed for failure and completely wrong. Our insecurities demand that we 'secure' the person we are with, one way or another, that we get that 'forever after promise' and live happily ever after. We tend to forget that is in the everyday life that the future is built. We tend to forget to be in the here and now because we worry about the future, we feel guilty and remorse about the past and we are cought in a lost space in between instead of being in the 'now' with awareness.

Generally speaking things are looking  up a bit but of course that's always a matter of perspective. Nothing major has changed in my life but yet, I feel happy and optimistic that everything will work out ok at the end.

I've got new revelations though and an 'action path' which I begin to follow, but more on that on my next post.

Till then,


Con mucho amor,

Tabitha


No comments:

Post a Comment