Are all our days karmic? I guess so if you believe that nothing happens by chance and that everything is as is meant to be at all times….I believe that we select, create and manifest the paths of our lives according the level of our consciousness and our inner voice and this blog reflects thoughts mostly on love and happiness, on relationships and daily life as I ride the waves of my own karma, sometimes in turbulence, sometimes in peace....

Tuesday 12 April 2011

Spring is in the air

Dunno whether it’s the sunny weather or the alignment of my planets but this spring came with an avalanche that seems to uplift my soul. Like a good friend said today ‘winter is cooling the air and turning the mood of the seasons’ and I couldn’t agree more. The hybernation period is over and so is my mourning for relationships that didn’t last. I have come to accept that we had served each other on our paths for that particular period of time and it’s now time to move on. This year, with spring came change and change is a wonderful thing. I’ve been wanting it, praying to the universe for it and now it comes in waves. First with jobs. Then with friends. Then with special friends. Then with choices. As I reflect on the winter just passed, the chills (internal more than external) and the struggle to get out of it and back into the light, I can’t help but thinking that perhaps the relationships are nothing but reflections sourced from where we happen to be in our path. I have come to believe that all my relationships were soulmates that taught me different lessons and instead of punishing myself with the woulda’s shoulda’s and coulda’s over and over again, I should be kinder to me as I stumble, grow and learn while I figure it all out. I certainly know that my last two were the most confronting spiritual classrooms and I have come out of them as a true warrior in a good relationship with myself – finally! For now, I just wanna be where it feels good, where it feels warm and loving, inspiring and honest and make the most of all these delicious moments I experience lately, for as long as they last!

Con mucho amor,

Tabitha 

No comments:

Post a Comment